A module that dovetails with e-invoicing, P2D’s Supplier Portal currently connects customers and vendors across the world, in particular Far-East suppliers to the UK retail trade. PO validation, PO Flips and PO/GRN Matching are all typical additions that clients choose to include in their Supplier Portal.
- Providing suppliers with online access to invoice approvals audit trail and payment status reduces queries and resource costfor both the Finance Department and internal buyers.
- By adopting e-invoicing, suppliers can strengthen long-term relationships and also win new customers leading to enhanced future revenue.
- Suppliers can choose from a variety of methods to send invoices, as defined above, which removes the need to invest in changing their systemsto service client e-invoicing requests.
- The hub is an open exchange which, through a single connection, removes considerable duplication and costof servicing multiple client requests for e-invoicing.
- Suppliers benefit from immediate, guaranteed and confirmed delivery of invoices, and can track the approval and payment status of invoices online, leading to improved cashflow management and governance.
According to Forrester Research a sales invoice typically costs £1.29 to send to a customer. Suppliers would achieve cash savings using the P2D system. To augment this, suppliers can use the system to send invoices electronically to all customers, regardless of whether they are on the P2D network.
Terry Theodorou, Director at Lella Brothers said,
“We have found the P2D solution very quick, easy and convenient to use. The capability to have full visibility and status of invoices is a valuable management tool. This solution also allows us the ability to trade with any other users of the network without the need for additional cost and resources.”